Homebrew EFI Links
- homebrew EFI bikes:
- O2 sensors:
- Control Electronics:
- JedMicro's AVR 570 ATmega128 boards look extremely nifty -- it fits a lot into 2" x 2".
- The Atmel ATmega128 itself. This seems to have a lot of what
would be required of an EFI controller on board already, and it
should be fast enough
- Atmel programming software for Linux (also available as Debian packages).
- Programming adaptors seem to be easy to make too, although I've managed to
avoid this problem by finding a Xilinx XChecker DLC4 in a dumpster, which
I think can be used with JTAG devices.
- Injectors and Throttle Bodies:
- Thanks to:
- Viking and Frank for inspiration!
- the McModders for helpful advice!
homepage / motorcycles / Homebrew EFI