Homebrew EFI -- the exhaust and O2 sensor

The XLV exhaust system is very heavy and very bulky, and in order to offset the extra size and weight of the EFI system and to simplify the O2 sensor setup, I decided to replace it with a 2-1 exhaust.

Here's some photos of the home-made job I bought:

It was pretty rough, I've taken the horrid silver paint off with a wire brush and repainted it a more reserved matte black, and the heat shield is rather nicer now, but you can get the general idea. No I didn't fix the enormous dent!

Here it is, on the bike, with an extra bit of aluminium heatshield:

homepage / motorcycles / Homebrew EFI